Enjoy the moment
Summer in Zillertal
Our active valley invites you and your family to experience and discover nature in all its variety. Take your time and hike along the hiking trails and routes of the Zillertal mountains. Explore 1,400 km of hiking trails, 1.200 km biking routes and discover exciting excursions.
Especially in autumn you can enjoy the unique colourful landscape of our beautiful valley.
The new Spieljochbahn offers especially for children a lot of activities on the mountain. Climbing, hiking and exploring the waterpark are nice ways to spend the day right.
The paradise of hiking in Zillertal
Explore the valley along the romantic hiking paths and take time to enjoy the beautiful landscape. Have a wonderful view on our valley from the top of the mountains.
In our interactive hikingmap you can find a lot of possibilities for excursions.
Unique hiking trails through wonderful regions where you can find an incredible nature.
Tiefenbachklamm, Kundlerklamm, Wolfsklamm, Kaiserklamm
Bike & Mountainbike
Explore the valley by bike, e-bike or mountainbike on our 1200 km special routes.
Golf in Zillertal
Enjoy the quality of the new modern 18 hole championship golf course. It covers more than 65 hectars and offers you a fantastic training with an incredible view of the valley.
Bathing experience in Zillertal
Relaxing on hot summer days at the indoor or outdoor swimming pools in the valley. It invites also to take a short trip to the beautiful lakes in close surrounding with your family and friends.
- Erlebnistherme Fügen with outdoor and indoor pools
- Outdoor pools in Stumm, Zell am Ziller, Hippach and Mayrhofen
- Lake with childrens playground in Schlitters
- Leisure Park with bathing lake in Aschau
- Reinthaler See – a beautiful lake in Kramsach
- Achensee – biggest lake of Tyrol
Summer activities in our region
Experience unforgettable trips to stunning sights and enjoy plenty of events in Zillertal
- Waterfall in Hart in Zillertal
- A new, big playing ground in the forest Fügen
- Adventure playing ground in Schlitters
- „Bochra“ fishing pond in Stumm
- nordic walking
BE FLEXIBLE WITH THE ZILLERTAL ACTIVCARD
Your ideal companion on summer vacation!
Die Zillertaler Activcard is valid from 26.05.2018 - 07.10.2018
- One return cable car trip per day on one of up to 10 cable cars of your choice including unforgettable alpine experiences
- Free entry to all six outdoor swimming pools (one visit per day)
- Free use of most of the region’s public transport (except the steam train)
- Min. 10% off at numerous discount partners in Zillertal
To find more information click on infos & prices